How Do I Sign Up?
The UNM Business Plan Competition has three participation milestones you must complete in order to compete:
- Milestone 1 (Intent to Participate) - Due by Thursday, October 6, 2016: If your team is considering participating in the Competition, you must advise the program office by completing this step. Complete the Intent to Participate form online.
- Milestone 2 (Intent to Compete) - Due by Friday, January 27, 2017: You and your team will need to complete the Intent to Compete steps.
- Milestone 3 (Business Plan Submission) - Due by Tuesday, March 21, 2017: Business Plan Submission: Read the Business Plan Submission Guidelines and complete the Intent to Compete steps where you will submit your business plan.
- Business Plan Competition Day - March 31, 2017 at UNM Student Union Building (UNM SUB).
- Business Plan Competition Reception and Awards Banquet - March 31, 2017 at Crowne Plaza Albuquerque.
In addition to the three milestones described above, entrepreneurial students are strongly encouraged to attend the entrepreneurial bootcamps that will provide you critical information needed in the development of your business plan. A complete schedule of activities and deadlines is available online.
Rules, Regulations and Deadlines
Building a Team or Finding a Team
If you are a team leader looking for a fellow student or alumni with specific skills (engineering, finance, etc.) to fill out your team, complete the form below to help the program facilitate a match.
If you are an eligible student or alumni member looking to join a team, complete the form below to help the program find teams looking for members with your skill set.
You are also encouraged to attend the bootcamps as these provide you opportunities to network and meet other teams and team members.